1. Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayonnaise jar. Eat in public.
2. Wear shirt that says “Life.” Hand out lemons on street corner (this one is tempting).
3. Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell, “It worked!” and run out cheering.
4. Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula. (Ba-Dum-Boom!)
5. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say, “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot.”
|Daniel is the Chicken Whisperer|
We have been lost in suggestion #6. My family added more baby chickens to the Cape Cod Coop last weekend, pushing the chicken count to nine. The darling newbies are socialized and a fresh addition to the bossy three hens that run that place. No eggs from the new little ones, but these birds are more fun than those mean laying hens; Louise, Chatty Kathy and La Cola.
|Note The Weiner Sisters scheming their break in.|
|Cuddly Bantams Queen and Boots with Pullet One and Pullet Two hanging on the wood pile|
Who needs more eggs when you can watch Pullet One and Pullet Two huddle together on the wood pile?
Or, play with the sweetest fluff-ball bantams named Boots and Queen, that love to be held? Or, let Spud (Roadrunners new BFF) jump on your arm? Or eat from your hand?
Our menagerie is more entertaining than television and breeds family time. Let's face it, you would have to be a tad-weird to eat pudding out of a mayonnaise jar in public. However, my older son would love to try it. I rest my case.
|Just Kidding. This teen is awesome!|